Silver Hollows Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News
The Sanctuary Den - Page 2 Nqtgqu

Forum is being Re-Furbished please be patient with me, Roleplay should be up soon.
~ Ethan

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Site Closed
The Sanctuary Den - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 3:08 am by Maple

» Theo the Arrogant
The Sanctuary Den - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 12:01 am by Theo

» I have exams
The Sanctuary Den - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 1:23 am by Theo

» The Pasture
The Sanctuary Den - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 8:37 pm by Genevieve

» EFA Request
The Sanctuary Den - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 1:34 pm by Ethan

» EFA over Christmas and New Year
The Sanctuary Den - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 1:33 pm by Ethan

» Amal the Heartfull
The Sanctuary Den - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 12:08 am by Amal

» Requesting EFA?
The Sanctuary Den - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 5:08 am by Portia

» Wish Wrecker!
The Sanctuary Den - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 5:06 am by Portia

Season and Weather
The Sanctuary Den - Page 2 Bfm0xf It is currently Mid Summer at the Silver Hollows, The Days are long and hot, and the heat is harsh and unforgiving. The nights are warm, but a coolish breeze.
Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates
Serenity River
The Luminaries Pack

The Sanctuary Den

+3
Lyssa
Genevieve
Ethan
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Sanctuary Den - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sanctuary Den

Post by Genevieve Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:01 pm

G E N E V I E V E

Hazel hues continued to survey the frigid landscape. It was a rather convinient area of land, the river meant prey would attend to its waters almost daily, tredding straight into the hungry jaws of the pack's hunters that awaited them. The grazing area was plentiful too, Food was surely not a problem. Genevieve flickered her gaze back onto the redish femme curiously. She could see her impatience wavering,
"Shouldnt be long now, Not to mention the hunt is no doubt comming to an end. Im sure once Circe has her answer she will let us know, Would you care to join me down by the river? I know Im all up for a cool refreshing drink, How about yourself?"

Genevieve was not one to wait around, She liked to keep others entertained and in doing so she wouldnt hesitate to ask others to assist her whether it be a scout or just a usual wander of the area.
"Once we have refreshed ourselves, Perhaps we could explore these lands of mystery in even more depth, There is something that caught my eye before ending up here." With that the Ivory fae soon found herself padding towards the river, Its cool sprays flickering through her pelt. Genevieve paused for a moment before looking over her shoulder to see if the fae had decided to join or not.

Genevieve
Pioneer
Pioneer

Wolf Information
WolfQuest Username:
Wolf Age:
Crush/Mate:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maple Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:55 pm

{-Maple-}

She shrugged her shoulders and started off after Gen at a slow walk. Maple caught up after a moment and sighed. The female slowed to a calm walk, the same one she had been travelling at for the past month. She relaxed, but kept her ears perked incase another animal tried to attack. When she spoke her voice was that of a tiger-lily; beautiful but deadly. “Forests are wonderfully sheltered places, do you not agree?” she smiled softly, though her eyes were narrowed.
The pair reached the river shortly after Maple’s question and the crimson fae began to drink. With her head down and the rushing of the water filling her ears, Mai fought to keep her eyes up and open as she realized how fatigued she was. She pulled her head up and yawned for a moment, but forced herself to stop when she saw Genevieve again. “It’s good water.” She said softly, refusing to let her fur heat up. ‘It was only a yawn!’ she snapped inwardly, not knowing what embarrassed her.

Watch where you step until you find your lucky penny.

Maple
Maple
Delta
Delta

Wolf Information
WolfQuest Username:
Wolf Age: 2.75 years
Crush/Mate: Her heart belongs to one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Genevieve Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:29 pm

G E N E V I E V E

The morning had been fairly plesent, The female lifted her muzzle upward, craning her view into the tree's above. "You smell that?" Her nostrils widened, "Nature has its aroma's hm? Uh, Im getting awfully bored here, Not to mention Circe seems a little pre-occupied, Perhaps we should join the others? I fear something terrible has happened as they have yet to return, Surely a hunt would take no longer that 30 minutes? What do you think Maple?" Genevieve cocked her head reverting her gaze back upon the female. She shifted slightly on her paws. What if something bad had happened? Why else would they have not returened and with or without a kill? What if.. they were hurt? A whine slipped off the femme's tongue. "Lets not keep out stomachs waiting any longer hm?" With a chuckle Genevieve bounded off, flicking a glance at the female every now and again making sure she was not falling behing. "Come, It will be fun!"

- To The Pasture -

Genevieve
Pioneer
Pioneer

Wolf Information
WolfQuest Username:
Wolf Age:
Crush/Mate:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maple Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:10 pm

{-Maple-}

The crimson didn’t smile, but she huffed and followed the female anyways. She placed her paws delicately down in front of her and in a straight line, causing her hips to sway somewhat. She listened as the river’s sounds faded into the distance as she neared the pasture. She breathed in once before she smelled elk and a faint scent of wild horse. Her favourite. Hopes rose in her chest of eating one soon.

~To The Pasture~

Watch where you step until you find your lucky penny.

Maple
Maple
Delta
Delta

Wolf Information
WolfQuest Username:
Wolf Age: 2.75 years
Crush/Mate: Her heart belongs to one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content