Silver Hollows Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News
The Sanctuary Den Nqtgqu

Forum is being Re-Furbished please be patient with me, Roleplay should be up soon.
~ Ethan

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Site Closed
The Sanctuary Den EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 3:08 am by Maple

» Theo the Arrogant
The Sanctuary Den EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 12:01 am by Theo

» I have exams
The Sanctuary Den EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 1:23 am by Theo

» The Pasture
The Sanctuary Den EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 8:37 pm by Genevieve

» EFA Request
The Sanctuary Den EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 1:34 pm by Ethan

» EFA over Christmas and New Year
The Sanctuary Den EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 1:33 pm by Ethan

» Amal the Heartfull
The Sanctuary Den EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 12:08 am by Amal

» Requesting EFA?
The Sanctuary Den EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 5:08 am by Portia

» Wish Wrecker!
The Sanctuary Den EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 5:06 am by Portia

Season and Weather
The Sanctuary Den Bfm0xf It is currently Mid Summer at the Silver Hollows, The Days are long and hot, and the heat is harsh and unforgiving. The nights are warm, but a coolish breeze.
Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates
Serenity River
The Luminaries Pack

The Sanctuary Den

+3
Lyssa
Genevieve
Ethan
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Sanctuary Den Empty The Sanctuary Den

Post by Ethan Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:27 am

The Sanctuary Den Image5_MaspieDen

The Sanctuary Den Image6_MaspieDen

The Pack's home lies behind a beautiful small waterfall, that hums its lullaby's as they slumber in the caves behind it. The dens are well hidden from plain sight, and have protection from all weather. The roof hangs low, but is just high enough for an average height wolf to stand up.
Ethan
Ethan
Alpha
Alpha

Wolf Information
WolfQuest Username: The Mentalist
Wolf Age: 2 Years 10 Months
Crush/Mate: None

https://silverhollows.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The Sanctuary Den Empty Re: The Sanctuary Den

Post by Ethan Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:04 am

(You guys may start in the pack or be on the approach to join the pack I will leave that up to guys Smile )

E T H A N

Sitting at the pack den, Ethan looked around
boredly. It had been too long since any new wolves had approached
on this territory. His orangey ears flicked. Ethan, was the Alpha of
this pack, that being the Silver Hollows, A large territory was under his reign.

The wolf was a well built male, in peak physical condition. He was a hard
one to deal with in a fight, but also an excellent climber, this was a trait that
he had inherited from his parents. His father, Delacroix was a bit of a criminal before he died
and his mother, a loving caring she wolf who fell into one of Delacroix's traps
her name was Monique. They both had died when he was just 11 months old.
At that age, Ethan wasn't trusted with the big climb that his parents were going to do
and was left at the den. He was a slow maturer. Ethan was the solitary pup
born of the two, and was raised by his aunt after the death of his parents.

Stretching out his paws in front of him, allowing himself to drop into a laying position,
Ethan gave a bored sigh. His ears flattened, where had the pack members gotten to?
He was waiting on the to return. He wanted to host a pack hunt, but couldn't do it
on his own. He curled his tail to his side, and awaited the arrival of the members.

Ethan
Ethan
Alpha
Alpha

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Genevieve Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:16 pm

G E N E V I E V E

Birds took flight from their nests whilst other various creatures of the territory stumbled from their slumber and went about their everyday tasks. Genevieve took no notice of them as she was too affected by the haunting whispers of her father, knowing he may still exist toyed with her mind.

Genevieve paused for a breif moment, her fluffy ivory head turned towards what looked to be a densite.
Unusual... Has a pack moved in? How could I be so blind. The presence of another taunted her to go futher. Awkward paws tread throughout the thicket as she approached the den, and to her suprise there was a wolf. He showed no aggresion, to be exact the male just looked bored and slumped down, with not a care in the world. Genevieve mumbled to herself before finally exiting the clearing and facing the male. There was a nervousness that underlay beneath her usually confident stride . Even more so It was unusual for the female to greet anyone unfamiliar, but something about him grasped her attention. "Is everything alright, You look rather bored" Eager eyes examined the male and a smile graced her lips as she awaited his reply.

Last edited by Genevieve on Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Genevieve
Pioneer
Pioneer

Wolf Information
WolfQuest Username:
Wolf Age:
Crush/Mate:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyssa Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:39 pm

[ l y s s a ]

It was not unusual to find Lyssa secluded from her pack, as she was now. Blinking slowly, her gaze shifted, focusing no where in particular. Although she thought, it was about nothing in particular. Offhand comments her brain spat out about the warm weather, the colors of the leaves, ect. She was content with the thoughtless chatter reeling through out her brain cavity and did nothing to stop it.
The day, like the others preceding it, was hot- harshly so. It presented Lyssa with a rather foul mood. Not so much so that she disliked company per say, however she often isolated herself and waited painstakingly for the day to turn into evening, when the heat was far more bearable. As well as the evening bringing a more comfortable temperature, it also brought another patrol around the territory, and as a defender she enjoyed this.
Now though, Lyssa was slightly alerted when an unfamiliar female approached Ethan. From where she lay in the shade, near the cool stream the waterfall provided, her vantage point was prime. Her head raised off her paws, and she flicked her ears forward in curiosity. She quietly debated whether or not to approach Ethan and the other wolf, and found quickly it would be best to approach. It was her duty as a Defender to be on the lookout for new wolves, was it not?
Standing and shaking out her russet and ash colored fur, she then approached with swift and quiet paws.
Excuse me,” Lyssa spoke softly now, attempting to be friendly. There was no indication that this newcomer was particularly threatening, but it was never to her disadvantage to be nice. 
 “May I ask what it is you are doing here?” Lyssa gave a small smile and cocked her head towards the right.
Lyssa
Lyssa
Defender
Defender

Wolf Information
WolfQuest Username: Break Out
Wolf Age:
Crush/Mate:

Back to top Go down

Post by Genevieve Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:12 pm

G E N E V I E V E

The female shuddered, though not because of the chill of the ice. She shuddered with eagerness, the smile drawing forth, her claws exposed to the brisk breeze. A female has approached, And by the looks of her Genevieve knew she was a part of a pack, Perhaps the same as the male. Were they related? Mates? She couldnt quite make it out as their scents mingled. Her eyes widened curiously and she flicked her tail, a mere whisp of wind caused the faintest twitch to her ears."My name is Genevieve, You may call me Gen for short." She said bluntly, batting her tail, it had been a while since she had met other wolves, she was amused by the fae's approach.

"And who might you be?"
She questioned the small ashen female. Genevieve spoke lightly, Her hazel hues sparkled dangerously. The slightest breeze tugged at her long fur, making her short whiskers quiver and her nose twitch. The hot weather was beginning to singe the leaves yellow and red, but it was beautiful almost like the beginning of a forest on fire. Curiosity continued to fill Genevieve's voids as she awaited the females reply.

Last edited by Genevieve on Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:19 pm; edited 3 times in total

Genevieve
Pioneer
Pioneer

Wolf Information
WolfQuest Username:
Wolf Age:
Crush/Mate:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyssa Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:08 am

[ l y s s a ]

Lyssa deduced that Genevieve, although slightly blunt, was not any immediate danger. She relaxed her ears, and let a slight wag take hold of her tail before quickly examining the female’s body. She immediately noted the limber legs and long fur. Genevieve was a pretty wolf, Lyssa decided.

"
It’s a pleasure to meet you, Gen. I’m Lyssa.” A smile played on her lips, and she sat lightly back upon her haunches, tail wagging with slight movement on the ground, producing a quiet and rhythmic thump. 

How’d you find yourself here?” Lyssa inquired with a cock of her head and a cheeky smile.

Lyssa
Lyssa
Defender
Defender

Wolf Information
Wolf Age:
Crush/Mate:

Back to top Go down

Post by Genevieve Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:48 am

G E N E V I E V E

Hazel colored oculars examined the fae as she introduced herself. Flicking from her chest to her thin, nimble legs. A beauty in here eyes. Genevieve considered most fae's through personality and judging by this females, She was just that. "Lyssa, What a pretty name." Her coloring was unique, off center and a variety of different shades. Genevieve was simple. Ivory, but this clashed with her history of torture and abuse. Her voice a soothing purr that she had no reaction too. "Well, I felt a prescene of another, Found a pair and now Im here standing infront of what I consider the source that brought me here. Perhaps its destiny like in those failytales mother used to tell me, Perhaps not. I suppose I shall have to find that out myself."
Her words were soft and melodic, but confusing.

Lyssa fascinated her, as she was a wolf with respect and what seemed to be honour. In doing so, Genevieve flopped down beside her, giving her just enough room to feel comfortable. "I sense your part of a pack? Correct me if im wrong." Finishing with a chuckle Genevieve awaited Lyssa's reply.

Last edited by Genevieve on Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Genevieve
Pioneer
Pioneer

Wolf Information
WolfQuest Username:
Wolf Age:
Crush/Mate:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maple Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:54 am

{-Maple-}

A small cream paw placed delicately down on the soft moss, the second soon followed, shortly after the third was placed and finally the fourth. The cycle began again. She had been doing this for wuite some time now, silently counting in her head the order of her paws. 'One, two, three, four. One, two, three, four.' Oblivious to everything around her, the female walked on. Slightly aware of the sound of a waterfall, but refusing to fully acknowledge it.
She had stopped for water at a thin stream not far back, and she wanted to keep on course. She followed the words of her mother and walked to the north for a day, and turned to the east, and travelled to the west for three days, stopping only once at the carcass of a newly dead elk to eat before she was chased off by a bear. She had seen the cubs and was not going to wait until they had caught up to see the true size of a mother Grizzly.
It was only when the fae heard voices did she allow her rythym of walking to slow and halt. She looked around and acknowledged the fact that there was a male standing only a few paces in front of her. Unsure if she had been noticed or not she ducked her head and spoke gently, her voice a dagger cloaked in velvet, the blade hidden. "Hello there, who am I speaking to?" She blinked slowly and gave a taunting smile only layering thin fabrics over the hidden knife that was she.

Watch where you step, until you find your lucky penny.
Maple
Maple
Delta
Delta

Wolf Information
WolfQuest Username:
Wolf Age: 2.75 years
Crush/Mate: Her heart belongs to one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Circe Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:57 am

Emerging from behind the waterfall, Circe winced. The sudden shift in light was one that she was still not used to, particularly with how it reminded her of a harsher time.

Her gaze fell upon Ethan, who had somehow ended up as the alpha male. We'll just lose him to. This pack has something against its males she thought, turning her still narrowed gaze to the sky. Some members she still remembered, others, she was not so sure of. There was Champei, but that was about it. Tummy grumbling, she stepped cautiously forward. She hardly emerged from the area behind the waterfall these days, but the beige female knew that she had to do something in order to prolong the life of the pack.

"You plan on doing something?" she grumbled, sitting down a doe's length from Ethan. Circe had mixed feelings about him. He was no Aatto, and he definitely wasn't Jethro. More things than the population of the pack had shifted, however. The alpha female stared ahead of her, ready to hunt to take the edge off of the primal need for food. It was all that she had been reduced to - bodily needs and tormented emotions. Her voice was gravelly and worn from lack of use (grumbling to herself hardly helped), but there was no doubt that much experience laid in the still relatively young bones of the female wolf.
Circe
Circe
Alpha
Alpha

Wolf Information
WolfQuest Username:
Wolf Age: Three Years
Crush/Mate: She's pretty crazy about Aatto

Back to top Go down

Post by Champei Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:30 am

Champei

The russet coated wolf that was Champei raced along through the trees. Dodging to and fro she dashed past the bark, close enough that she was only a hairs length away from running into them. She barked in exhilaration, loving the freedom of the wind against her fur. Runs like this always made her happy.

Closing her eyes for a brief moment, in blissful ignorance, her paw caught on a root and she tripped. "Ahh," she cried out tumbling along the ground. Champei groaned upon stopping, her eyes closed for a moment as she worked out if she had any feeling in her limbs. Slowly sitting up she hissed a little in pain, the paw that had gotten caught on the root hurt a little. However she ascertained that it was not broken, so putting on a smile she headed back to the waterfall with the pack's cave underneath.

Nearing it she heard voices, causing her ears to perk. Hop-trotting she arrived finding some new wolves along with the Alphas and Lyssa. "Hiya!" she barked happily to them. Walking up closer to the two new wolves (Genevieve and Maple) with her tail wagging, she said, "I'm Champei! Pleased to meet ya!"

Last edited by Champei on Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Champei
Champei
Beta
Beta

Wolf Information
WolfQuest Username: horseg27
Wolf Age: 2
Crush/Mate: She seems to have experienced her first crush

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:58 am

E T H A N

"Is everything alright, You look rather bored"

Lifting his head to the voice, Ethan glanced across at the figure.
He got to his paws quickly, a flick of the tail and a shake of the head, to clear
his sleepy blurry vision. It was a female wolf standing before him, one that was
not of his pack. It was an ivory coloured she-wolf with dark eyes. Ethan glanced
over her, she seemed friendly enough. He parted his lips to speak but was
interrupted by Lyssa who had gotten up and started a conversation with the
female first. Ethan remained quite for the moment.

The two had begun to carry out a conversation, giving names and the
necessities. Ethan looked between them, studying them both, making sure that
everything between them was ok. His mind began to wander to the thought of
food and that they would have to hunt soon. He gave a small sigh. The sigh
ended sharply when Circe arrived to his side, but a decent length away with words.

"You plan on doing something?"

Ethan looked to the female. He wasn't sure as to why she seemed to resent him
but some wolves were just like that. He gave a nod glancing quickly to the new
arrival. His glance cast upon Circe. "I was planning a hunt, Circe, but it seems
that we have a newbie."
he said lowly his words directed only to the beige
female. His ears fell flat as he heard the booming voice of the red female known
as Champei, coming into the den area. She looked like she had been running
again. Ethan had nothing against the female. She was just loud, and immature.

Ethan
Ethan
Alpha
Alpha

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Genevieve Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:03 pm

G E N E V I E V E

Hazel hues closed. It felt good to relax now and then. A soft wind fingered it’s way through her ivory fur, drawing a smile. Definitely an improvement. Genevieve opened one eye and gazed about the area, then back onto the male who she previously approached not long ago. The female had gotton carried away conversing with another wolf whom approached the two and now more. "If im not mistaken you mentioned a hunt? Perhaps I could assist you? " Genevieve rose smoothly to her paws. It wasn’t long before the wind shifted, bringing the scents of not one, not two but three different females, One in particular who approached bouncing around with a cheerful aura. She paused, "Pack wolves I assume?" Genevieve flicked her void's towards the newer female that had approached (Maple), "Though Im not enteirly sure about you, Your scent differes from the others, Perhaps you are on the search just like me?"

Another female face caught her attention.(Circe) Not only was her expression intimidating but the whole of her body language too, It screamed Alpha, The male however she was unsure of, he seemed more relaxed.. His voice was soft, his accent British. Yet another smile graced her maw. Genevieve was no wolf of any status in this pack therefore any wolf was of higher rank then herself. Posturing with a low tail she awaited their reply.

Last edited by Genevieve on Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Genevieve
Pioneer
Pioneer

Wolf Information
WolfQuest Username:
Wolf Age:
Crush/Mate:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyssa Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:52 pm

[ l y s s a ]

With a content smile, Lyssa decided that her presence was no longer required. With this thought, she sauntered towards Circe and Ethan, passing them with a smile gracing her lips. She enjoyed Ethan’s leadership, as well as Circe’s. They complimented each other well, and the combination of both kept the pack well nourished, both metaphorically and physically. However Circe’s distaste made some function uncomfortable, but it was understood by the rest of the pack- she missed Jethro. In truth, Lyssa did as well, but she accepted Ethan.

Lyssa found a quietly shaded spot once again, stretched herself onto her belly, and watched the others, receding into her thoughts and vaguely registering what was going on. Her ears flicked forward, catching bits of conversation. For the moment, she waited for Ethan and Circe to declare a hunt, eager to focus her mind.

Deer sounds good right about now...” She murmured.
Lyssa
Lyssa
Defender
Defender

Wolf Information
Wolf Age:
Crush/Mate:

Back to top Go down

Post by Circe Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:36 am

Looking upon the wolves, Circe sighed. They seemed to be comfortable enough, and with Champei alive still, the beige female felt like her duty to protect the russet female had gone well thus far. Ethan mentioned a hunt,which was enough to lighten her spirits some. Then, Lyssa mentioned deer sounding good.

Shifting on her paws, Circe looked at the newcomer. She would handle this. "Go ahead and take the pack to find prey. I will handle this new wolf and join with you all when things are through," she offered. Of course, Circe was not known for her hospitality, but maybe she would not have to be so mean if some of these stragglers that passed through had not been so monotonous and dull.

"I won't bite, promise." She mused, tilting her head to gaze at Ethan.
Circe
Circe
Alpha
Alpha

Wolf Information
WolfQuest Username:
Wolf Age: Three Years
Crush/Mate: She's pretty crazy about Aatto

Back to top Go down

Post by Maple Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:30 am

{-Maple-}

Tuning her ears out as the male in front seemed to look through her, she met his clouded gaze with her own, piercing stare. She soon noticed movement from a cream female who seemed to speak as the Alphess. The sunset female blinked slowly and turned her icy gaze back to the crowd around her. This pack was busy. A new female, another red fae, came limping but happy into the clearing. Mai instantly felt the urge to find the leaves and things available to help.
The fae looked calmly at the wolves around her, she nodded once, slowly to the other new fae who had spoken. A bouncy wolf named Champei introduced herself and Maple smiled. “Glad to make your acquaintance.” She said softly, then turning back to the alphas she spoke icily, “May I have the names of the pack leaders?” her voice was not impolite, but not entirely kind either.
A soft breeze carried the scent of nettles and fresh water from the waterfall as well as a mist from the falling aqua. She noticed the faint smell of wild deer and rabbits. ‘There is a field nearby,’ she spoke inside her mind. Looking around she silenced the rest of the pack and listened only for the voices of the leaders.

Watch where you step until you find your lucky penny.

Maple
Maple
Delta
Delta

Wolf Information
WolfQuest Username:

Back to top Go down

Post by Champei Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:24 am

Champei

The russet female's ears flicked before her head whipped around at the talk of a hunt. She licked her lips at the thought of food. Tentatively placing her paw on the ground and letting her weight lean on it, she found there was less pain than before. She knew before long it would not be so bad, hoping the pain would be gone before it came time to hunt.

Turning her attention back to the new wolves she grinned. The red and white female had asked of the Leaders names, which Champei decided to introduce. "This is Ethan and Circe," she said pointing a paw at the Alphas, tail wagging. "And what are your names? I didn't catch your names? Did you say them before I arrived?"
Champei
Champei
Beta
Beta

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:06 am

E T H A N

"Go ahead and take the pack to find prey. I will handle this new wolf and join with you all when things are through,"
"I won't bite, promise."

Ethan got to his paws and shook his tri-toned fur. The
british wolf looked the beige female over, studying her and her words.
He still wasn't fully aquainted with the female. She seemed the
hardest to get alone with while all the other pack's members where
quite easy. He blinked a few times and then spoke. "Well... okay then.. "
he said slight wariness hinting in his voice.

"This is Ethan and Circe,"
"And what are your names? I didn't catch your names? Did you say them before I arrived?"

His blue eyes flicked to Champei as she said his name. The male
gave a huff, and flicked his tail side to side, before deciding to announce
his hunt. "Rightey-o! Pack Members we need to hunt! The two
Newbies will stay here with Circe and she will decide whether or not you
can stay. All others with me."

He ruffled his fur, glanced to Circe, "Lets go and get us an elk"
he barked sharply as he then darted off into the forest, heading out to
the pasture. His strides were long and quick, the male always
moved quickly across the ground, whether it was flat or a hill,
he was able to run it with ease.

-- Headed to The Pasture
Ethan
Ethan
Alpha
Alpha

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Champei Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:20 pm

Champei

With Ethan speaking Champei turned back to him. Her ears dropped. "Aww, but I didn't get to hear their names," she said disappointed at having to leave so soon. Looking between Ethan and Circe she had an almost pleading look in her eyes until she finally gave in to the Alpha male. "Bye..." she muttered trotting after the leader, occasionally limping. Looking back at the wolves she waved her tail in a goodbye before disappearing into the trees.

Moving along she trailed after Ethan to the pastures for hunting.

~To the Pasture
Champei
Champei
Beta
Beta

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Genevieve Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:54 pm

G E N E V I E V E

The scent of fresh air and the feel of soft winds, it was comforting. However, Genevieve was taking no notice of it. Her fluffy Ivory form and hazel hues shifted to the sway of the breeze. She flicked her tail softly, her tone of voice, her posture it was full of calmness. A smile drew across her maw as the Light Auburn female spoke, Her sarcasm laid on her words thickly, like a sweet honey. "I suppose I will have to re-introduce myself as you were not here before. My names Genevieve, Your pack looks like It could do with a few new faces, If so I am seeking your acceptance."

The female settled herself down softly absorbing how silent it was, how graceful the winds were. Her hazel colored hues fell upon the female standing inches away from her (Circe) waiting for her reply.

Last edited by Genevieve on Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:02 pm; edited 3 times in total

Genevieve
Pioneer
Pioneer

Wolf Information
WolfQuest Username:
Wolf Age:
Crush/Mate:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maple Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:56 am

{-Maple-}

Blue eyes lifted as the cheery red femme left along with the other pack members. She looked with a silent hello to the beige fae who was Circe. Nodding as the other new wolf introduced herself she implied in silence that Maple was too, looking for a pack. As the leaves stopped rustling from where the other wolves had gone to hunt, Mai looked at Circe. “My name is Maple,” she said coolly, as though it was a plain factor hanging about in the air.
The female flicked her tail and sat calmly, holding her lightest forepaw a few centimeters from the ground. She wrapped her tail around herself before placing her paw back down again, and looked up calmly. “Circe, are you going to answer my question? May I stay? Because if I’m not allowed to, I would like to know now so that I can leave.”

Maple
Maple
Delta
Delta

Wolf Information
WolfQuest Username:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyssa Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:23 am

[ l y s s a ]

Lyssa stood from her resting place, and let a smile find its way on her face as her eyes made contact with those of the new comers. In the back of her mind, however, a small voice told her to be slightly wary. It wasn’t a feeling she only associated with the new females, but with all new faces she had her subconscious mind alert to their presence.

She shoved it back and sauntered after Ethan and Champei.

[ to the pasture ]
Lyssa
Lyssa
Defender
Defender

Wolf Information
Wolf Age:
Crush/Mate:

Back to top Go down

Post by Honour Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:58 pm

Honour

The young male awoke in his corner of the cave where the pack rested. He yawned stretching his legs as he shook his fur gently. He walked silently outside of the den and shook his head under the water fall feeling the cooling beads of water run down his neck. He shook his head again and walked out into the gleaming sun.
Walking out into the sunshine he smiled this place was so peaceful for this time in the morning and he chuckled to himself thinking of how he could imagine future young running around in the long grass. He sighed and lowered his ears gently and set off towards the pasture.

[To The pasture]
Honour
Honour
Pioneer
Pioneer

Back to top Go down

Post by Maple Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:34 am

{-Maple-}

Mai turned her orbs and auds towards Circe again. “Am I allowed to go join that hunt I heard about, or am I to sit here waiting for the rest of my life?” she asked with impatience. A male wolf (Honour) walked past them and rushed off to join the hunt. Maple sighed and sat down again. ‘This may take a while’ she thought. In the mean time, the crimson fae turned to the other newbie. “You said your name was Genevieve? I am pleased to make your acquaintance, Madame.”
She nodded and looked back at Circe for a moment, nothing. Maple swung her head dramatically back to Gen and forced a somewhat decent smile. “How’d you find yourself here?” her words were choppy as she attempted to converse with the fae.

Maple
Maple
Delta
Delta

Wolf Information
WolfQuest Username:

Back to top Go down

Post by Genevieve Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:17 pm

G E N E V I E V E

The den was the perfect size to fit a fair number wolves, It looked warm, hidden, and overall peaceful.Genevieve's jaws spread, releasing a quiet yawn. Tiredly she forced herself to her paws, stretched her body, and took a few cautious steps towards the dens entrance, her eyes bounced from left to right comming to a firm stop as the redish female spoke. A sly smile worked its way across her face as she fell back onto her rump.
"It just sort of happened, I was doing my usual morning scout, Just scanning the area, I did have a hunt in mind but It would have been something minor, Like a squirrel or a bird, But then I noticed a male and before you know It I ended up here, With a bunch of wolves whom seem friendly enough to chatter too. How about yourself?"

Genevieve hadn't really had the chance to fully introduced herself yet to anyone, they were rather new friends, One minute they were there the next they had all bounded off and began a hunt. "Forgive me, Where are my Manners, I didnt quite catch your name?"

Last edited by Genevieve on Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:03 pm; edited 2 times in total

Genevieve
Pioneer
Pioneer

Wolf Information
WolfQuest Username:
Wolf Age:
Crush/Mate:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maple Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:15 am

{-Maple-}

Her pale blue eyes softened and she smiled, exhaling silently. She waited for the loud call of a robin to settle and the breeze to die down before she spoke. “Maple,” she paused, “is my name.” She looked around and saw only Circe beside them. “And I would not like to share how I arrived here. It is a private matter to me and my family is involved, which I do not want to tell you of their whereabouts.” She said calmly as though that were perfectly obvious.
Mai flicked her eyes to Circe and padded the ground momentarily before sitting and sighing. ‘This may take somewhat longer, but patience is always a virtue.’ She looked at Genevieve, nodded once, and went back to listening to the birds and the soft hum of bees. Bees meant honey, which meant she could sweeten anything she needed, if the pack had no healer that is. She smiled at the thought, but remembered that she was not accepted and therefore, still had no reason to trust any of these wolves. The one moment her guard was down would be the only one. She held her focus perfectly and waited for Circe to speak.

Maple
Maple
Delta
Delta

Wolf Information
WolfQuest Username:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content