Silver Hollows Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News
The Pasture Nqtgqu

Forum is being Re-Furbished please be patient with me, Roleplay should be up soon.
~ Ethan

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Site Closed
The Pasture EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 3:08 am by Maple

» Theo the Arrogant
The Pasture EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 12:01 am by Theo

» I have exams
The Pasture EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 1:23 am by Theo

» The Pasture
The Pasture EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 8:37 pm by Genevieve

» EFA Request
The Pasture EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 1:34 pm by Ethan

» EFA over Christmas and New Year
The Pasture EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 1:33 pm by Ethan

» Amal the Heartfull
The Pasture EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 12:08 am by Amal

» Requesting EFA?
The Pasture EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 5:08 am by Portia

» Wish Wrecker!
The Pasture EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 5:06 am by Portia

Season and Weather
The Pasture Bfm0xf It is currently Mid Summer at the Silver Hollows, The Days are long and hot, and the heat is harsh and unforgiving. The nights are warm, but a coolish breeze.
Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates
Serenity River
The Luminaries Pack

The Pasture

+7
Genevieve
Theo
Portia
Honour
Lyssa
Champei
Ethan
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Pasture Empty The Pasture

Post by Ethan Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:10 pm

The Pasture Pasture_land_north_of_Preston_Patrick_Hall_-_geograph.org.uk_-_2040143

Down in a valley, not too far from the forests edge, lies the pack's pasture. Here is where the main hunting occurs. The pasture is full of bison, elk and wild horses, providing the essential amounts of food for the pack. A wide lake makes its way through the middle, with crystal blue waters.
Ethan
Ethan
Alpha
Alpha

Wolf Information
WolfQuest Username: The Mentalist
Wolf Age: 2 Years 10 Months
Crush/Mate: None

https://silverhollows.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The Pasture Empty Re: The Pasture

Post by Ethan Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:12 am

E T H A N

Entering into the Pasture, Ethan looked around,
the scents of elk and bison were strong, as well as a
faintish scent of wild horse. The last mentioned
was one of his favourites, but elk and bison were just as good. The
male tracked along the ground following the strongest scents of the elk
they had been here recently.

Following his keen nose, the head was down and the tail was
up as his nose guided him along the ground in twists and turns.
Padding up and over a small hill, and looking down the ridge, there was
an elk herd down there. Ethan sat upon the hill watching the herd,
it was a smaller herd but one that would still provide plenty of food
for the wolves of the Silver Hollows. His ears flattened against his neck
as he watched the elk looking for an easy target, one that was injured
or sickly, or perhaps just old. He waited on the other pack members to
show up as more than one pair of eyes would be fantastic in this situation.
Ethan
Ethan
Alpha
Alpha

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Champei Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:32 pm

Champei

Trotting along Champei followed Ethan's scent. She noticed the scent of wild horse, and gave a slight shudder. The large hoofed creatures frightened her more than others did. They did not seem to like her at all and not just in the normal predator-prey relationship, she was sure they were out to get her, especially the lead stallion of the nearby herd. The thought of it made her tuck her tail and go faster to get to Ethan's side.

"Hi," she barked softly, looking down at the elk herd below. Her eyes roamed the large beasts as she sat waiting for the rest of the wolves, mostly Lyssa really, to arrive.

Champei
Champei
Beta
Beta

Wolf Information
WolfQuest Username: horseg27
Wolf Age: 2
Crush/Mate: She seems to have experienced her first crush

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyssa Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:36 am

[ l y s s a ]

Lyssa arrived with quiet steps, her body tense with anticipation of the hunt. Her ears flicked restlessly a top her head, following suite were her nostrils, gilling her brain with sensory information. She joined Ethan and Champei silently, her muscles quivering- ready to hunt. Taking a deep breath, she surveyed the smaller than average herd and waited for instruction.

Lyssa was a fair hunter, and she obviously got excited when the subject of prey was brought to her attention. Although the thought of diving head first into the elk appealed to her more barbaric instinct, she suppressed it, and regarded the herd with strategy. Lyssa was confident they could take down a full grown elk, she recognized the intimidation at first glance.

Moving closer, she scanned the back of the brown beasts catching the slow movement of a female. One more paw step closer and with another flare of her nostrils, she was almost positive that this female was injured, or perhaps sick. Regardless of its inabilities, it would make a fine meal.

There,” She murmured. “At the edge of the herd- to the right. She’s slow.” Lyssa’s eyes turned towards Ethan, waiting for his word.
Lyssa
Lyssa
Defender
Defender

Wolf Information
WolfQuest Username: Break Out
Wolf Age:
Crush/Mate:

Back to top Go down

Post by Honour Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:02 pm

Honour

The male sat down at the edge of the pasture and spotted his fellow pack mates, he lay down to watch the hunt surveying the pasture for any unwanted attention that may make the hunt fail. His eyes scanned the skies for weary birds as he took into account wind direction and the long grass. He watched the hunt intensely.
Honour
Honour
Pioneer
Pioneer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:46 am

E T H A N

Ethan looked at the arrival of Champei and he gave
a simple nod to the female, she had quietened down a
bit, Had Ethan done something to offend her?
He gave a mental shrug, and continued to watch
the herd. He heard quiet pawsteps behind him, only
to catch Lyssa out the corner of his eye. The
trio sat quietly for a few moments until Lyssa spoke.

“There,”
“At the edge of the herd- to the right. She’s slow.”

Ethan's eyes immediately darted to where she had
said. He studied the female elk for a few moments, his
ears flicking and his nose inhaling the scents of the
elk attempting to single out the female that was
possibly injured or sick. But one thing was evident she
was sure slow. "Perfect" Ethan muttered and got
to his paws.

Though a different scent just quickly caught his nose
and attention, a wolf's scent, one that didn't belong to
the pack. Ethan's eyes followed his nose, there was
a tawny brown, orangey wolf laying in the grass not too
far away from them. Ethan's ears flicked. He padded up
and over to the wolf who was soon seen to be a male.

"Your on Pack Lands, what is your business here?"
He barked lowly to the male, he didn't wish to startle
the elk and then have to find another meal.
Ethan
Ethan
Alpha
Alpha

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Portia Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:32 pm

Portia had made no effort to particularly hide herself in the pack lands, but now that she was approaching the edge of some broad pastures, she began to take more care. Her charcoal and cream form lurked within the confines of the shadows as she began to pace around the edge of the field, eyeing of a herd of deer bustling at its centre. To be truthful, it was not the food that brought her here, but the prospect of company. As much as she'd hate to admit it, she wanted to meet whoever resided here and maybe stay a day or two, and what interested her more was that she recognised one of the scents, but she couldn't place where from.

Then she spotted them, the pack, milling about together in what seemed preparation for a hunt. One wolf had gone off to the side to deal with another wolf laying down, and from what she could determine from his posture, he was the one in charge. Shaking out her pelt and clearing her throat, she stood to her full height and began a steady but relaxed pace across the grass, behind a hillock and just out of sight from the deer. It wasn't long before she was but a few meters away from the two and then it hit her who he was.

"Well, well, well, look who it is." she smirked. She had come across him a few months earlier in a strange meeting and had no idea she would have seen him again. Tilting her head to her side and her tail flicking up around her flanks she kept the smirk on her jaws. "So how've you been, Ian?"

Of course, she remembered his name, but Portia was not one known to call other wolves by what they were rightly named.
Portia
Portia
Beta
Beta

Wolf Information
WolfQuest Username: portia
Wolf Age: Two and three quaters
Crush/Mate: Catch me if you can.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:53 pm

E T H A N

"Well, well, well, look who it is."
"So how've you been, Ian?"

Ethan's ears perked. He recognised the voice. But
couldn't place who it belonged to. His memory searched
for the answer but he turned to see who the wolf was,
immediately he recognised the wolf. Portia. He had
met her a few months earlier. His ears flicked, they
had ended up at the same space.

"Port!" he barked his tail wagging, it was nice to
see a familiar face. "Fancy seeing you 'ere! I been good,
this is my pack"
he smiled. He looked to Champei and
decided to introduce his members, "This is Champei, the one
next to her is Lyssa, There is also Circe my co-alpha, she's back
at the den, and Athos who hasn't made it here yet, and another
two back at the den, they're just joining"
he
said proudly. In those few months when he hadn't spoken
to the female he had created a pack. He tilted his head
wondering if she was going to join them. He kept an eye
on the stranger that hadn't yet talked.
Ethan
Ethan
Alpha
Alpha

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Champei Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:13 pm

Champei

Champei looked around to smile brightly at Lyssa. "Hi," she barked in a hushed tone so as not to alert the elk, her tail wagging in greeting. The female licked her lips as Lyssa suggested an elk for them to go after. Another male came up after her to whom Champei greeted with a grin too. "Hi!" She wagged her tail in a friendlier greeting than Ethan. "I'm Champei, what's your name?" she said as she walked up to him.

Another female then arrived this one called Ethan by the name 'Ian' which made Champei erupt into giggles. "His name isn't Ian silly!" That was all she could get out before continuing her crazy giggles, falling to the ground, on her side.

At the sound of her name the female snapped out of it, rolling onto her stomach. She smiled brightly, tail wagging to and fro quickly.
Champei
Champei
Beta
Beta

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Theo Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:01 pm

THEO

Theo had wandered until he had found the scent of wolves. He growled softly. The last thing he wanted was more confrontation. He had never been accepted by anyone, so why should these wolves be any different? Nevertheless, he padded across the pasture. He stopped and crouched low as the wolves came into sight. They seemed to be a hunting party, but they stood talking at the moment. He couldn't make out what they were saying, but he stayed where he was. He knew they would spot him eventually, but he wanted to put off being discovered for as long as possible.
Theo
Theo
Hunter
Hunter

Wolf Information
WolfQuest Username: terryschocorange
Wolf Age:
Crush/Mate:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyssa Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:33 am

[ l y s s a ]

Lyssa was curiously surprised as another wolf appeared, this one Ethan introduced, explaining that Portia had been a former acquaintance. Politely, Lyssa smiled and wagged her tail as she was introduced, however her focus was still upon the herd. She wondered if the hunt was going to take place at all, anymore. However, she decided that it would be rude of her to ask at the moment, and simply let her eyes wander the pasture.

It was then she spotted the crouching figure of an unfamiliar wolf in the distance ( Theo ). This one did not have the same friendly air about him as Portia did. The hairs on Lyssa’s neck stood on end, and she murmured a quick, “
Excuse me.” She motioned to the other wolf and looked towards Ethan for guidance.

Adding quietly, Lyssa said, “
He doesn’t seem that dangerous, nor friendly. Is he one of your friends, Portia?”
Lyssa
Lyssa
Defender
Defender

Wolf Information
WolfQuest Username: Break Out
Wolf Age:
Crush/Mate:

Back to top Go down

Post by Genevieve Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:17 pm

G E N E V I E V E

After roaming the area, Genevieve soon picked up the scents not only of the others, but of prey too. A grumble erupted from her vocals as she easily navigated the now familiar forests of the Silver Hollows. She continued to accelorate changing her gate to a slow walk soon noticing the group of wolves, Genevieve glanced over toward's an unfamiliar face standing out within the crowd of wolves, seemingly absorbing the morning sun, and narrowed her hazel orbs. "So this is what's taking so long, Morning to you'" The female dipped her head, her soft, silky ivory fur glistening in the sun.

The female came to a halt once she had gotten close enough, Keeping her orb's on the newer female, (Portia) She was a full grown, and elegant looking wolf, and one made for running. She would make an exceptional member of the pack no doubt, But so would everyone else. Lowering her petite frame to the ground Genevieve began staring out at the horizon. "Is the hunt still on? Because blimy, My stomach's going to eat me alive if i dont eat soon." She was quite unaware of who the other female was but she seemed friendly enough to co-operate with, perhaps a friend of one of the members?

Genevieve soon found her hazel peepers grazing over at the small heard of elk before her sharp maw parted in yet another half-yawn awaiting the others response.

Genevieve
Pioneer
Pioneer

Wolf Information
WolfQuest Username:
Wolf Age:
Crush/Mate:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maple Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:23 am

{-Maple-}

Mapes trotted into the clearing, her mind open like the air around her. She looked calmly around until she spotted Genevieve speaking to another female. She neared the cream fae and nodded to the stranger. “I thought we were here to find,” her voice stopped as she spotted Ethan and she shook her head, walking over. “My apologies for interrupting your hunt, but Circe seemed preoccupied and I grew impatient after chatting with Genevieve. I’m not into chatting. I’m into simple answers and following orders. May I please join your pack?” she explained her situation and asked the male her question before waiting to hear the male’s reply.

Watch where you step until you find your lucky penny.

Maple
Maple
Delta
Delta

Wolf Information
WolfQuest Username:
Wolf Age: 2.75 years
Crush/Mate: Her heart belongs to one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Portia Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:42 am

[[sorry!! I have had tests and assignments coming at me left right and centre! - I've decided to just post small, less good posts more frequently instead of trying to write longer ones]]

"Port! Fancy seeing you 'ere! I been good, this is my pack. This is Champei, the onenext to her is Lyssa, There is also Circe my co-alpha, she's backat the den, and Athos who hasn't made it here yet, and another two back at the den, they're just joining" he said proudly.

"Hi! His name isn't Ian silly!"

“Excuse me. He doesn’t seem that dangerous, nor friendly. Is he one of your friends, Portia?”

"So this is what's taking so long, Morning to you. Is the hunt still on? Because blimy, My stomach's going to eat me alive if i dont eat soon."

Portia remained silent as she observed the others, a small smirk playing with the corners of her mouth, especially at the red wolf, Champei's, mention of Ethan's name not being Ian. She gave a nod to all those that had approached, her eyes not giving much away about herself as she assessed them all in turn. Ethan's excitement at seeing her was nice, as was the warm greetings from the others, and so she offered a small wag of her tail. She answered the second female's question first.

"No, I don't know him," she commented simply, sparing only a glance in the other wolf's direction. "But please, don't let me get in the way of a hunt. In fact, mind if I join in?"

She raised a brow along with the question as she shook out her coat, the smirk still lingering at her lips.
Portia
Portia
Beta
Beta

Wolf Information
WolfQuest Username: portia
Wolf Age: Two and three quaters
Crush/Mate: Catch me if you can.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zira Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:03 am

Zira scowled as she limped into the new land. It was bright. Too bright, she noted. She was used to dark and haunting forests, and to be honest, she certainly wanted to keep her life that way. Nevertheless, she needed a pack. She needed protection, and the pack she sensed lived here was the perfect way to do it.

The aching, throbbing pain in her left back leg drove her out of her reverie. She cursed the gods for the stupid mistake she had made. A mistake such as this would have gotten her killed before. Blood oozed out of the shallow wound, and dripped onto the ground, leaving a trail. Zira stopped, and licked the wound. The tangy, metallic taste exploded on her tongue, and once again her head reeled. Her pupils dilated, and a powerful wave of bloodlust crashed over her mind, casting a red, hazy shadow around it.

Her nose sifted out the scents in the air, and and bloodthristy grin turned the corners of her grim mouth. Wolves. Flesh and Blood. She turned her gaze, and slowly, placing one paw after another, began to walk towards them.
Zira
Zira
Hunter
Hunter

Wolf Information
WolfQuest Username:
Wolf Age:
Crush/Mate:

Back to top Go down

Post by Champei Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:42 am

Champei

Champei glanced over at the male, Lyssa had asked Portia about. Perking her ears she looked at him for a moment before racing over to the male. "Hellooo!" she yelled, racing around him, her tail wagging wildly in greeting.

Spotting the two females from earlier arriving in the area she raced up to them next. "So have you made it into the pack!?" she asked, having completely missed Maple asking to join. "Are you going to join our hunt? Please join our hunt. Pleeeease," the female got on her belly crawling to Genevieve, pleading with her.

Just then Champei spotted another wolf and she was off again. Darting toward the other wolf she was ready to give another bright warm welcome but as she drew closer she noticed the blood seeping out a wound on the female's leg. Slowing down she lowered her head asking in a tone more subdued than usual, "Are you ok?"

((It's been soo long! I'm' soo sorry!))
Champei
Champei
Beta
Beta

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Amal Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:36 pm

Amal

Amal trotted along, with his black nose close to the ground trying to get the scent of the pack. His ears flickered forwards when he heard familiar voices, and the white male couldn't help but smile to himself. Picking up the pace he cleared the forest and enter the clearing of the hunt. How exciting He thought to himself before going up to Champei and happily nudging her on the shoulder with his nose, the smile not vanishing of his muzzle.

"Champei! Did I miss much?"

-just to get him in there (: -
Amal
Amal
Lead Warrior
Lead Warrior

Wolf Information
WolfQuest Username:
Wolf Age: 3 Years

Back to top Go down

Post by Theo Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:10 am

The Pasture TheoHeaderThe Pasture TheoQuote

Theo groaned when he realised he had been spotted. He tensed, ready to run if the wolves turned on him. A low growl started in the back of his throat, as he realised a wolf (Champei) was coming towards him. He watched warily as the female ran around him.

"Hellooo!"

He watched, both annoyed and a little bemused as the female ran off again. He sighed. Maybe he could go over and speak to them. They knew he was there, but hadn't chased him off, so maybe they wouldn't automatically shun him. They knew he was there anyway.

Annoyed that he'd allowed himself to be spotted, he walked over to the wolves slowly, ready to run if they looked like they might chase him away. He walked with a little more confidence as he reached them, not wanting them to see how cautious he was of them.

"Well then, what do we have here. A hunting party, is it?" he sneered, looking at each wolf in turn. His tail swished in irritation and arrogance, a small, cruel smirk on his muzzle.

WOLVES ADDRESSED: The pack in general
WOLVES MENTIONED: Champei, the pack in general
Theo
Theo
Hunter
Hunter

Wolf Information
WolfQuest Username: terryschocorange
Wolf Age:
Crush/Mate:

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthem Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:58 am

ANTHEM

Anthem lifted her head, somewhat nervous, as the territory she stood in was unfamiliar to her. She tasted the atmosphere eagerly, taking in all the new scents of unknown wolves. She followed their trails until she reached the edge of the forest. Scanning the pasture, she spotted very distant dots, which were scattered throughout the landscape. Some she recognized as part of her own species, others as something she'd like to think they were planning on hunting. With a deep sigh and tall shoulders, Anthem very nimbly began to canter down the hill. She wanted to keep her distance until she was given some notion that it was alright for her to be there. A pack was all she wanted, and she wouldn't lose the opportunity of joining one, or at least attempting to.
Anthem
Anthem
Defender
Defender

Wolf Information
WolfQuest Username: Quilled
Wolf Age:
Crush/Mate:

Back to top Go down

Post by Genevieve Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:34 am

- G e n e v i e v e -

Genevieve awoke and flickering her tail in alertness. Standing high, ears perked and paws planted firmly on the earth she began to trace not one but two different scents, not far from where she stood. Surely Eathan and the others can handle a few loners. The female set of on a wander shortly stumbling across a small lake. Perfect! She thought to herself, a smile flickering across her maw. Dipping yer head she began to lap the water enjoying the cool water trickle down her throat filling her thirst. The female was still hungry and although she didn't enjoy fish, she gave it a try, she needed something to fill her small stomach and surely a fish would do the trick. Standing patiently, not moving a muscle. A fish surfaced to catch a small water bug, immediatly Genevieve dove into the shallow water, clamping the fish and locking her jaws tightly. Quickly retreating to her haunches Genevieve enjoyed what little bitter taste the trout had.

Turning her crown and beginning a slow trot back Genevieve paused for a breif moment noticing a young elk had wandered into her view. The prey was unaware of Genevieves prescene which made the hunt all the more easy. Crouching down the female slowly lifted her body high off the ground, exposing herself for the attack, and seconds after she found herself bolting forth towards the small animal. Due to its size it made it easier for Genevieve to catch up, eventhough the fae was build for running. Drawing closer Genevieve sprang aiming for the hind legs, causing the deer to tumble and fall. This created dust as the pair tumbled, and with a quick, hard inscision through the elk's neck it soon fell limp.

After the solo hunt Genevieve began to trace back to the group of wolves whom she was with some time ago dragging the small meal with her. Barking towards the crowd she chuckled;
"I guess you could say dinner is served!" Genevieve finished up and placed the prey down slowly. "I know its not much, But its better than nothing".Setting herself down on her haunches, she awaited the crowd's response.

Genevieve
Pioneer
Pioneer

Wolf Information
WolfQuest Username:
Wolf Age:
Crush/Mate:

Back to top Go down

Post by Amal Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:25 pm

Amal

Waiting for Champei's reply the male looked around the hunting ground, spotting two white wolves and a black one. He was not totally sure who to go to first because of the fact that he has not yet me them. Amal decided to go to the one that was on the other edge of the forest, a white female that looked a little shy.

Excitingly wagging his tail, he nodded in excuse to Champei and trotted of towards her direction, knowing that when he will be needed Ethan will call him. Coming closer to the female, the white muscley male slowed into a walk not wanting to scare her off. "Hello there, and why is it that you are so shy?" He smiled, only trying not to look scary. Amal didnt like to look scary even if he was a warrior.

-Anthem being the wolf Amal went too-
Amal
Amal
Lead Warrior
Lead Warrior

Wolf Information
WolfQuest Username:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maple Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:21 pm

{-Maple-}

The russet-crimson female walked to Genevieve. “It is just enough, you are a fine huntress.” She smiled and took a moderately sized bite before backing off into the rest of the pack. She searched out Champei and walked to her. “I am sorry to interrupt, but I never introduced myself. I am Maple.” She said softly, her facial expression staying hidden and stiff. She allowed her mind to wander for a moment, ‘Where is this female from? What species is she of? How old is she? What’s her rank? Are we going to be friends?’ she shook her head, clearing it. ‘I don’t have friends. I don’t have trust to give.’ Her expression straightened again as she waited for Champei to respond.
The fae watched, her eyes flitting around from wolf to wolf. “What is the name of this pack?” she asked, her curiosity wandering for a moment but she stopped instantly. “Never mind; it was nice to meet you. I have not been accepted as of this point, but I am awaiting my answer.” She said swiftly, then turned and walked away.

Watch where you step until you find your lucky penny.

Maple
Maple
Delta
Delta

Wolf Information
WolfQuest Username:
Wolf Age: 2.75 years
Crush/Mate: Her heart belongs to one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthem Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:42 am

Anthem

Anthem perked her ears as one of the distant dots made their way toward her. As the white dab turned into a giant half-blur, she tried to grow a smile.
"Hello there, and why is it that you are so shy?"
Anthem shrugged a bit, fluttering her eyes and narrowing them as she tried to focus on the figure. When she could make out that he was smiling, she relaxed a little. "I wasn't sure if I was allowed to be here. That's all," she replied, as sweetly as she possibly could. She swished her tail a few times to show that she was harmless
Anthem
Anthem
Defender
Defender

Wolf Information
Wolf Age:
Crush/Mate:

Back to top Go down

Post by Amal Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:24 pm

A m a l

"I wasn't sure if I was allowed to be here. That's all"

As the female responded to his question, his tail only started to waggle the tiny bit faster. "You do not need to worry about that! Ethan is very charming, and of course I wouldn't hurt you." Amal pawed at the floor slightly and stepped a little closer to the female. It was only when he looked into her eyes he understood what he didn't do. So silly of me! He thought to himself before doing what was meant of him.

"What is your name?" He felt nervous but didn't understand why that was, the smile not leaving his face. Waiting for her reply, Amal looked around and saw that no one really moved apart from an appearance from another red female standing next to Champei. Looking back his muzzle was greeted by a gust of wind, which cause him to shake his fur slightly.
Amal
Amal
Lead Warrior
Lead Warrior

Wolf Information
WolfQuest Username:

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthem Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:42 am

Anthem

"You do not need to worry about that! Ethan is very charming, and of course I wouldn't hurt you." Anthem sighed a deep sigh of relief, smiling.

"What is your name?" the male had asked her. Anthem paused, anxious as she had to think back and try to remember her name. When she recalled it, she blurted out, "Anthem!". She backed away a step, clearing her throat, and repeated her name more calmly. "Anthem."

At the smile on the male's face, Anthem wagged her tail violently. "What about you?" she inquired, a speck of curiosity gleaming in her eyes.
Anthem
Anthem
Defender
Defender

Wolf Information
Wolf Age:
Crush/Mate:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content