Silver Hollows Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News
Guidelines and Forms Nqtgqu

Forum is being Re-Furbished please be patient with me, Roleplay should be up soon.
~ Ethan

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Site Closed
Guidelines and Forms EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 3:08 am by Maple

» Theo the Arrogant
Guidelines and Forms EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 12:01 am by Theo

» I have exams
Guidelines and Forms EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 1:23 am by Theo

» The Pasture
Guidelines and Forms EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 8:37 pm by Genevieve

» EFA Request
Guidelines and Forms EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 1:34 pm by Ethan

» EFA over Christmas and New Year
Guidelines and Forms EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 1:33 pm by Ethan

» Amal the Heartfull
Guidelines and Forms EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 12:08 am by Amal

» Requesting EFA?
Guidelines and Forms EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 5:08 am by Portia

» Wish Wrecker!
Guidelines and Forms EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 5:06 am by Portia

Season and Weather
Guidelines and Forms Bfm0xf It is currently Mid Summer at the Silver Hollows, The Days are long and hot, and the heat is harsh and unforgiving. The nights are warm, but a coolish breeze.
Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates
Serenity River
The Luminaries Pack

Guidelines and Forms

Go down

Guidelines and Forms Empty Guidelines and Forms

Post by Ethan Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:17 pm

G U I D E L I N E S

Okay, so you wish to introduce pups into the RP. This is fine, though there are a few things that must be done beforehand. Your wolf must have a crush/mate, (DO NOT RP THE SCENE! Make your wolves disappear from the pack for a few posts and then return and await the birth of your pups). Secondly the young will be decided upon by the Alpha's by roll of a 6 sided dice. This will determine genders, coat colour, eye colour, and size. When making an application, you must start a new thread in the 'Pup Applications' section, and the Alpha's will respond in a matter of days. Please remember with your characters parents that your character has to be similar to them, in their pelt colours or eye colours. Pup's must leave the RP when turning 'six months old' or have been RPed for three or so weeks, your wolves wont have another litter until the season comes around again.

The mother must fill out this form and start the thread:

Code:

[color=teal][size=4]M O T H E R  [/size][/color]

[b]Date:[/b] *of when you and your mate 'disappeared'*
[b]Your Bio:[/b] *Bio Link here*
[b]Your Species: [/b] *What species are you?*
[b]Your Father's Pelt and eye Colour:[/b] *Your Character's Father's pelt and eye colour*
[b]Your Mother's Pelt and Eye Colour:[/b] *Your Character's Mother's pelt and eye colour*

The Father must fill out this form and be the second post in the thread:

Code:
[color=teal][size=4]F A T H E R  [/size][/color]

[b]Date:[/b] *of when you and your mate 'disappeared'*
[b]Your Bio:[/b] *Bio Link here*
[b]Your Species: [/b] *What species are you?*
[b]Your Father's Pelt and eye Colour:[/b] *Your Character's Father's pelt and eye colour*
[b]Your Mother's Pelt and Eye Colour:[/b] *Your Character's Mother's pelt and eye colour*

D I C E - R O L L

So how does the dice roll work? Here you will find it all explained!

1. This will decide how many pups you will be having, It is a 6 sided dice, so you could have anything from 1-6 pups in your litter.

2. A Further dice will be rolled for every pup, if a 6 shows up then that pup will not survive, you can create how it dies.

3. This will decide the genders of your pups, one will be thrown for each pup;
    Rolling a 1-3 is female
    Rolling 4-6 is male

4. This will decide your pups primary pelt color; one dice thrown for each pup. The numbers will be decided once the forms have been filled out. (Numbers are based on you and your mate's pelt colours as well as the grandparents)

5. This will decide your pups secondary pelt color; one dice thrown for each pup. The numbers will be decided once the forms have been filled out. (Numbers are based on you and your mate's pelt colours as well as the grandparents)

6. This will decide the eye color, one dice thrown for each pup. (Numbers are based on you and your mate's eye colours as well as the grandparents)

7. This will determine the size of the pup, 1-2 being small, 3-4 being average, and 5-6 being tall. A dice roll for each pup.

Last edited by Jethro on Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Ethan
Ethan
Alpha
Alpha

Wolf Information
WolfQuest Username: The Mentalist
Wolf Age: 2 Years 10 Months
Crush/Mate: None

https://silverhollows.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down