Silver Hollows Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News
RolePlay Law Nqtgqu

Forum is being Re-Furbished please be patient with me, Roleplay should be up soon.
~ Ethan

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Site Closed
RolePlay Law EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 3:08 am by Maple

» Theo the Arrogant
RolePlay Law EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 12:01 am by Theo

» I have exams
RolePlay Law EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 1:23 am by Theo

» The Pasture
RolePlay Law EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 8:37 pm by Genevieve

» EFA Request
RolePlay Law EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 1:34 pm by Ethan

» EFA over Christmas and New Year
RolePlay Law EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 1:33 pm by Ethan

» Amal the Heartfull
RolePlay Law EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 12:08 am by Amal

» Requesting EFA?
RolePlay Law EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 5:08 am by Portia

» Wish Wrecker!
RolePlay Law EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 5:06 am by Portia

Season and Weather
RolePlay Law Bfm0xf It is currently Mid Summer at the Silver Hollows, The Days are long and hot, and the heat is harsh and unforgiving. The nights are warm, but a coolish breeze.
Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates
Serenity River
The Luminaries Pack

RolePlay Law

Go down

RolePlay Law Empty RolePlay Law

Post by Ethan Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:54 pm

You must follow these rules at all times when roleplaying.

1. No unrealistic markings, no superpowers or wings e.t.c. Be as realistic as possible.

2. Posts must always be in 3rd person past tense. Don't write posts like, "I sit down and look around the area as I hoped to catch some other wolf about the land." Instead, write posts like this. "*name* sat down and looked around the area as he/she stared off into the endless sea of the green pines. He/She hoped he would catch another pack member wandering about the territory."

3. You are allowed to have fights with other members, but you have to be fair, and you need at least a few days to recover from the fight.

4. No god-modding. If you are going to fight, then don't write posts like this. "*name* picked up the wolf with his/her fangs and slung him/her across the meadow." Be realistic.

5. Posts must be at least three sentences long.

6. No double posting.

7. Watch your language many people maybe fine with it. However, there are others who are not. Further, do not bring any religious elements into the RP.

8. Please do not take what happens in the RolePlay personally. It is only for fun.

9. Never disrespect another member or guest.

10. You may only have one wolf in the Rp. Because this gets confusing if we have one person rping 3 different wolves.

11. Post only with your wolf never Rp using someone else's. Unless you get permission from them first.

12. If you use a couple words in a different language in RP, please include a translation so everyone knows what you said!
Ethan
Ethan
Alpha
Alpha

Wolf Information
WolfQuest Username: The Mentalist
Wolf Age: 2 Years 10 Months
Crush/Mate: None

https://silverhollows.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down