Silver Hollows Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News
The Valley [archives 1] Nqtgqu

Forum is being Re-Furbished please be patient with me, Roleplay should be up soon.
~ Ethan

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Site Closed
The Valley [archives 1] EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 3:08 am by Maple

» Theo the Arrogant
The Valley [archives 1] EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 12:01 am by Theo

» I have exams
The Valley [archives 1] EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 1:23 am by Theo

» The Pasture
The Valley [archives 1] EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 8:37 pm by Genevieve

» EFA Request
The Valley [archives 1] EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 1:34 pm by Ethan

» EFA over Christmas and New Year
The Valley [archives 1] EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 1:33 pm by Ethan

» Amal the Heartfull
The Valley [archives 1] EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 12:08 am by Amal

» Requesting EFA?
The Valley [archives 1] EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 5:08 am by Portia

» Wish Wrecker!
The Valley [archives 1] EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 5:06 am by Portia

Season and Weather
The Valley [archives 1] Bfm0xf It is currently Mid Summer at the Silver Hollows, The Days are long and hot, and the heat is harsh and unforgiving. The nights are warm, but a coolish breeze.
Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates
Serenity River
The Luminaries Pack

The Valley [archives 1]

+3
Champei
Circe
Ethan
7 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Valley [archives 1] Empty The Valley [archives 1]

Post by Ethan Sun May 13, 2012 6:42 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Aside the streams and the den lies the valley, to the right below the mountains. Covered mostly in trees, it is a nice place for pack members to relax and take time out. A central small lake is within it, providing a nice place for the wolves of the Silver Hollows to take time out.

Last edited by Jethro on Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ethan
Ethan
Alpha
Alpha

Wolf Information
WolfQuest Username: The Mentalist
Wolf Age: 2 Years 10 Months
Crush/Mate: None

https://silverhollows.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The Valley [archives 1] Empty Re: The Valley [archives 1]

Post by Circe Tue May 15, 2012 7:11 pm

Othello

The male crossed the new area (to him) and began working on scenting some food. A new scent - one that he recognized - crossed his senses.

Disbelief flew through the male's mind. Of all the wolves, why that one?! Othello's pace quickened as he followed it. No. He was not allowed to be there. Othello would make sure that he did not cross into the territory. He would not live seeing any of the pack hurt. If that meant that he was never to return, then so be it.

Because, if Iago came into the pack, there would only be death and destruction. A snarl tore through Othello's throat as he noticed the retreating form of his brother. He had left the territory in pursuit, and a lingering thought of Champei. He loved her, and had never told her. But it was true.

His paws flew, leaving the Silver Hollows behind.

(Didn't kill him because I couldn't bring myself to it)
Circe
Circe
Alpha
Alpha

Wolf Information
WolfQuest Username:
Wolf Age: Three Years
Crush/Mate: She's pretty crazy about Aatto

Back to top Go down

Post by Champei Wed May 16, 2012 7:08 am

((Had to find out that he left...))

Champei

Champei slowed as she entered the snowy valley. Othello's scent lingered in the area so the female knew he had come this way. Lifting her head, she tried to catch sight of the male but could see nothing. Her ears hung down sadly. Trotting a little further she caught the scent of another wolf. Othello's own became mixed in with the stranger's scent.

"What's going on?" she muttered. Taking a few more steps she noticed she had come to the border of the territory. There she hesitated, her gaze following Othello's paw prints. The only male to have captured her heart had just run away with it. Whimpering softly, Champei turned away. Feelings of abandonment flooded over her, her eyes closed in anguish. She gave a short yelp before racing back to the den.

~back to the Sanctuary Den.
Champei
Champei
Beta
Beta

Wolf Information
WolfQuest Username: horseg27
Wolf Age: 2
Crush/Mate: She seems to have experienced her first crush

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Thu May 17, 2012 12:38 pm

~ Jethro's howl rings through the area to call members to meet at the Valley for a pack hunt ~
Ethan
Ethan
Alpha
Alpha

Wolf Information
WolfQuest Username: The Mentalist
Wolf Age: 2 Years 10 Months
Crush/Mate: None

https://silverhollows.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Champei Fri May 18, 2012 7:52 am

Philo

Trotting into the valley area, Philo looked around. Nobody else was there. "I guess we beat them, Maple." The male's nose quivered as he scented the air. None of the pack were around but he could smell some bison in the area. They were larger prey, fierce defenders of their lives and young. If Jethro's thinking of taking one of those down, we're going to have to be very careful.

His gaze turned toward Maple, worry niggling at his stomach. He didn't know what he would do if he lost her...
Champei
Champei
Beta
Beta

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Maple Fri May 18, 2012 8:01 am

text text text text
    think think think think
    speak speak speak speak
    other wolves other wolves other wolves

Maple trotted down into the valley and stopped next to Philo. "Looks like it," she sniffed the air, her nose crinkling at the scent of something unfamiliar. "What is that smell? It smells like prey, but nothing I've ever smelled before," she tilted her head to look at Philo from a lower angle.

The look in his eyes gave her note of a worried expression so she nosed his muzzle a little. "Hey, what's wrong?" Mapes prodded him, her eyes innocent and curious. "Philo, is something on your mind?"

Word count: ---
    Audience: ---
    Notes:---

Credits: Thanks For The Great Rp Table Made by Jethro

Make a wish, and keep it alive.
Maple
Maple
Delta
Delta

Wolf Information
WolfQuest Username:
Wolf Age: 2.75 years
Crush/Mate: Her heart belongs to one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Champei Fri May 18, 2012 8:50 am

Philo

The chocolate brown male answered her first question, "It's bison. They're good eating, if you can bring them down..." He looked at her fondly. "If we're going to hunt them, please, please be careful."

Philo rubbed his chin over her head. "Bison are dangerous creatures. I wouldn't want anything to happen to my Maple leaf... I rather hope no one gets hurt."
Champei
Champei
Beta
Beta

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Maple Fri May 18, 2012 9:08 am

text text text text
    think think think think
    speak speak speak speak

Mai smiled. "I will be careful if you are. OK?" she purred. "Why am I Maple Leaf and you can't be Philly-bear?" she smiled, laughing a little and tracing his chest with he nose.

"Bison... What do they look like?"
Mapes was back to being a pup, wanting to know everything about everything. She opened her eyes to gaze into Philo's. "You have pretty eyes," she giggled.

Maple
Maple
Delta
Delta

Wolf Information
WolfQuest Username:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 20, 2012 7:31 am

Coming into the valley, Dyani weved through the gathered trees that took up most of this terrain. Giving a soft snort, a small cloud of fog billowed up from his warm breath, a sort of annoyance flicking across his usually calm features.

His lips quivered, daring to pull back a snarl as he walked in the snow. Snow. He hated the snow; it made it hard for him to walk, to hunt, to sleep; to protect. He tried sticking lose to the trees, where he knew the ground would be a bit more frozen & less slushy & where he wouldn't be swallowed up by the white ground.

As he walked he caught the scent of two others; their scents familiar from when he first arrived but he never actually met them. Guessing they have arrived for the pack's hunt as well he went aside until he found a nice little spot where he wouldn't sink into the snow as he waited for the rest of the group to arrive.

Back to top Go down

Post by Champei Mon May 21, 2012 8:43 am

Champei

Wandering into the pack's meeting place for the hunt, Champei saw that Maple, Philo and Dyani were already there. She looked around for Circe or Aatto but they hadn't seemed to have arrived yet. Slumping down to the earth she rested her head between her paws and closed her eyes, wishing things hadn't ended up the way they had.

Philo

Philo nodded and smiled, "Because Maples have leaves but Philly's do not have bears." The male pulled back a bit in surprise as her cold nose touched his chest with her moving about his fur. He quickly 'hugged' her though lest she get any ideas he didn't like her doing that. "Bison are large animals with thick shaggy brown coats. They are much heavier than deer or elk and doubly as dangerous if you are not careful."

The male's ears flicked as another came to their gathering. The male, who Philo knew to be Dyani, took a spot away from the pair. Smiling at the new arrival, he turned his attention back to Maple, rubbing his muzzle into her neck.

Another wolf came by. This one was Champei. He had indeed try to flirt with her before in the autumn. Her uncomfortable behaviour at his attempts had always amused him but right now she didn't look happy at all. "What's wrong with her?" he muttered.

Champei
Champei
Beta
Beta

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Maple Mon May 21, 2012 9:32 am

Maple looked at Philo, then to Champei. She backed up a little, worried about her first friend in the pack. "I- I don't know, I think I will go check. Be back soon," she smiled, licked his muzzle and trotted over to Champei. Mai slowed when she nears the red female and was careful not to make any noise.

Mapes sat a few feet behind Champei and a little to her side. She ensured that her position was comfortable before speaking. "Champs? Are you alright? That is a stupid question, of course you're not. Do you want to talk about it?" the female took a few steps closer to Champei and nosed her side.
Maple
Maple
Delta
Delta

Wolf Information
WolfQuest Username:

Back to top Go down

Post by Champei Mon May 21, 2012 9:50 am

Champei

Champei raised her head to look at Maple. The sorrow in her eyes was evident, she had no way to hide it. Not this time. She sobbed lightly. "O-Othello... he- he loves me but- he left..." She moved her head to place it between her paws again, her head tilting and her eyes closed. Her velvety ears pressed against her head wishing things were different. Rolling onto her side she curled her legs up close to her belly, her eyes still closed.

Philo

Philo nodded as Maple went of to talk with Champei. His paws shifted uncomfortably as she left his side with a lick. Looking around he felt a little lost, not sure what to do. Maybe I can help cheer the female up... Trotting over he stood by Maple's side, nuzzling her before looking down at Champei. "Anything I can help with?"
Champei
Champei
Beta
Beta

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Maple Mon May 21, 2012 9:59 am

Mapes couldn't help but smile at Philo. She nuzzled him back and then looked at Champs again. "Champei, he left because he had to, not because he wanted to. He still loves you and always will, he just had something he needed to do. Why don't you come and sit with us, try to get your mind off things?" she nudged Champei a little and tugged on her ear as the female had done before.

Mai lowered her head with a sympathetic whine and pulled her paws over her ears. "c'mon Champei. Buck up, me and Philo will help you get through it." she looked up at Philo with a silent, 'if you don't agree I will make you,' look in her eyes, then said, "right Phi?" with a stiff smile at the male.
Maple
Maple
Delta
Delta

Wolf Information
WolfQuest Username:

Back to top Go down

Post by Champei Mon May 21, 2012 1:58 pm

Champei

The russet female peaked her eyes open at Philo's arrival. He and Maple seemed rather close. Just another thing to make her feel worse. Maple had found love again. Champei gave a sigh. "What would you know?" she muttered.

She didn't move as the tug came to her ear. Champei didn't have the heart to react. The female just felt so empty.

Philo

Philo was disappointed to see the female that was usually so bouncy and full of life was just lying there, hardly the will to go on. Glancing at her, he leaned back a little at her harsh stare, his ears folding back against his head. "Of course we will."

Looking over the female laying on her side, he had a thought. "I wonder..."[/color] he muttered quietly. Nudging at Maple he took a few steps back. Keeping his voice low he spoke, "Do you think she might be ticklish? It could be a good way to get her to laugh..."
Champei
Champei
Beta
Beta

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 22, 2012 3:52 am

Jackyl said walking where the pack was going to hunt when he got to his desination he sat down looking at the sky sighing 'i wonder what we going to hunt probably somthing tough to hunt' he thought to himself when his gaze went on champei she looked...dead...like something horriable happened to her he keeped lookig at champei trying to guess in his mind what happened to her

Back to top Go down

Post by Maple Tue May 22, 2012 5:14 am

text text text text
    think think think think
    speak speak speak speak

Maple sat beside Champei, "I know enough to see that you are hurting because he left, your heart is broken, you don't think it will ever heal, you are wallowing in grief, you think that nothing can ever fix it, you wish he would come back, and you are refusing to let me and Philo cheer you up." her voice was harsh, but there was a small note of understanding.

The female took a breath before she spoke again, "I know that because it happened to me, Champei, but instead of drowning in self-pity and grief, I jumped off a cliff and broke two of my legs." she stood up and began to walk away but was stopped by Philo. "Go ahead and try. I will be over there, seething because my best friend won't let me help." she said loud enough for Champei to hear, then walked to the other side of a clearing and glared at a tree as though she wanted it to catch on fire.

text text text text
    think think think think
    speak speak speak speak

Hinto watched as Maple and Philo spoke to Champei, then Mai stalk off to a tree after exchanging words with Philo. He walked over and sat beside Champei, not even acknowledging Philo. In a strong but quiet voice he asked Champei a simple question. "What do you need?" the questoin could be answered several different ways, 'A minute alone. Him to come back. A distraction. A friend. Sleep.'

Hint sat and waited patiently for an answer, ensuring ways of getting Champei what she needed. This was what friends did right? She may not love him back, but that didn't mean he couldn't be her friend.

Notes: ---

Credits: Table Made by Jethro

To be loved, you must first love.
Maple
Maple
Delta
Delta

Wolf Information
WolfQuest Username:

Back to top Go down

Post by Champei Wed May 23, 2012 3:09 pm

Champei

Champei didn't open her eyes through Maple's tirade. Her breathing became shallow in her grief. Maple's words as she left didn't help the female. She was already feeling back enough and it only made her feel worse. Peaking her eyes open to look at the red female she let out a silent whine.

Hinto sitting beside her was a surprise, not that her face had room to show it already filled with sadness. He only asked a simple question, 'What do you need?' But what did she need? Champei didn't really know. Othello to come back? Confess his love for her himself? It was certainly something she longed for. More than that, she longed for the feeling of abandonment to leave...

Soft sobs racked her body. "I don't know...."

Philo

Philo looked between Maple and Champei. He felt the red female was giving up on her friend too easily. Hinto had gone over Champei instead. The chocolate male rolled his eyes, at his being ignored. He was used to that sort of reaction from some males. Jackyl was also there, another male who wasn't too fond of him. Philo could care less. He wasn't about to make and effort to make friends with those who obviously didn't like him.

Trotting after Maple he nuzzled her. "Maple, don't you think you should try again. Now I don't know much about having friends, but I don't think you're supposed give up so easily. She needs you now more than anything. Doesn't she deserve that..."
Champei
Champei
Beta
Beta

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Maple Thu May 24, 2012 2:06 am

text text text text
    think think think think
    speak speak speak speak

Maple looked at Philo, then Champei, then back at Philo. "I don't know how to help, and I'm supposed to know how!" she whined. "I'm supposed to know how to fix people's injuries, but I can't see hers, I don't know how deep it is, where is starts and ends, if it's going to scar..." her voice trailed off. "She just needs a friend, doesn't she," Maple hardly even asked the question, she just stated it.

Mapes walked over to Champei and nodded at Hinto. She heard Champs' answer to Hint's question and smiled, "I'm sorry Champei. But I do believe you need a friend," Maple nuzzled the smaller female and laid down beside her. She didn't speak, she just rested herself next to Champei, their fur touching.

Audience: Philo, Hinto, Champei

text text text text
    think think think think
    speak speak speak speak

Hinto nodded and sat on Champei's other side, though keeeping a small space between the female and himself. "Do you need only one, or may two be of a bigger help?" he smiled and nudged the female, though it was obviously shy.

He rested his cranium on his paws and looked sideways at Chapmei. "I think you do not know what you want because you are searching too hard," he rolled onto his back, "you have family, Champei. They all love you, I am your family too, Champei." he sighed and added, I love you, I think.

Audience: Maple, Philo, Champei

Maple
Maple
Delta
Delta

Wolf Information
WolfQuest Username:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 24, 2012 2:22 am

Calista hide under some grass watching four wolves talking she flicked her tail "Interesting...." she muttered to herself crouching down crawling towards the group of wolves keeping as quiet she could watching the wolves wondering what they were talking about hoping she doesnt get noicted by the four wolves talking to each other she stopped crawling and watched the four wolves again a bit closer to them now being able to hear what they were talking about

Back to top Go down

Post by Champei Thu May 24, 2012 3:21 pm

Champei

The smallest glint of hope flickered in Champei's gloomy heart at Maple's nuzzle. She may not have a love to spend her time with her but it didn't mean she wasn't loved. It made a difference to know that she had good friends around.

The reddish brown female rolled to her stomach and snuggled up closer to Maple, glad that her friend had not left her. She still wasn't sure about Hinto. He had always been kind enough but... especially after being abandoned, she wasn't sure about males. Philo seemed different though. She was sure he used to constantly want to get close to every female he could see but now, he didn't. Did Maple do that?

"Thank you, guys..." she said, sadness still lingering in her voice, "thank you..."

Philo

Philo smiled as Maple went back over to the mourning Champei. Following her he gave the red and white female a lick on the cheek, proud of her for going back to her friend. He eyed Hinto suspiciously, however. The black male obviously had some sort of feelings for the russet female and he suspected they weren't only in friendship.

The chocolate male's ears flicked, something didn't feel right. He scented the air but there was nothing unusual. His light brown eyes darted around trying to spot whatever it was watching them. Standing firm he stood on alert, ready lest anything jump out at them while the group was focused on Champei.

((I felt the need to add Pinkie's smile song. Razz [Only admins are allowed to see this link]))
Champei
Champei
Beta
Beta

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 25, 2012 12:47 am

Calistas nose rubbed the grass she was hiding in she knew she was going to sneeze soon she covered her nose with her paws 'oh no if i sneeze ill get caught' she thought to herself...Ach-oo! "Oh crud"'I now only wonder how those wolves will react to me i did wander into their territory.....im so dead...' she layed there in the grass listening staying very still

Back to top Go down

Post by Maple Fri May 25, 2012 5:33 am

text text text text
    think think think think
    speak speak speak speak

Mai smiled at Philo and licked his neck. She pressed herself to Champei's side and laid her head over her friend. "You have no need to thank anybody. We are here for this reason," she said quietly. The healer gave Champei a nuzzle and tugged on her ear again. "When are we hunting? I'm starved," she half laughed.

Mapes poked Philo's leg with her nose, trying to get him to lay next to her. She smiled at him, nosing him again. "Come here, Philly!" she pawed the ground beside her. She laughed a little then looked back at Champei, letting out a sympathetic whine she nosed her friends ear. "It'll be alright champs, you'll find someone, I promise," her hues flickered back to Philo and she gave a silent, loving smile.

A sudden sneezing noise caught her attention and she sprang up, slightly beside Philo. "Phi," she said cautiously, "what was that?" she took a step towards the sound but was stopped by a black paw.

Audience: Philo, Champei, Hinto, Calista

text text text text
    think think think think
    speak speak speak speak

Hinto stepped in front of Maple, "stay with Champei." he ordered firmly he half expected the female to disobey, but she didn't. The female stayed. He looked at Philo and nodded, walking towards the soud, he came across a pale female. "You look of no danger," he spoke strongly.

the black male turned away, "I will have to take you to our Alpha, for snooping in our territory." the male declared. "Follow me, I am Hinto," he walked, looking over his shoulder at the creamy femme. He spoke with a heavy accent and strode along the snow with straight face, "come on then." [/i]

Audience: Philo, Champei, Maple, Calista

Maple
Maple
Delta
Delta

Wolf Information
WolfQuest Username:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 25, 2012 6:04 am

"I wasnt snooping around! i was just looking around and just wandered in this territory" Calista said to hinto staring at him "Anyways how the heck did you find me so fast?" she said a bit annoyed and curious at the same time she got up still staring at the male flicking her tail 'This one has a accent i wonder what kind it is its pretty hard to tell ..' she thought eying the black male she stopped staring thinking that it would be a pretty bad idea to stare at hinto like that she sighed and followed the male

Back to top Go down

Post by Circe Fri May 25, 2012 7:58 am

text text text text
      think think think think
      speak speak speak speak

However much hunting displeased the alpha female, there were some things that were worse. Upon entering the valley where the hunts were supposedly going to take place, Circe was met with a lot off irritation.

Apparently, there was a stranger in the territory.

Apparently, the pack was too incompetent to handle said stranger.

Wishing that her mood did not have to be dampened by this atmosphere if anger, Circe trotted over to the group. Her eyes moved over each one of them. It was the stranger - a female - who seemed the most irritated. Groaning, she faced the creamy female and gave her a once over. Whoever she was, Circe was not impressed. Then again, there were few things that impressed her. "
    Hello there, lass. What may I do for you?" she questioned. To any who had been admitted by Circe, they knew it was a challenge. To any who knew Circe, they knew exactly how things would play out, her questions varied little, because if her system worked, why change it?

Audience: Calista, Champei, Philo, Hinto, Maple
      Notes: Fus Ro Dah!

Credit: RP table made by Jethro

A little ray of sunshine can go a long way
Circe
Circe
Alpha
Alpha

Wolf Information
WolfQuest Username:
Wolf Age: Three Years
Crush/Mate: She's pretty crazy about Aatto

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 25, 2012 1:55 pm

Calista saw what seemed to be the alpha female she bowed slightly to the alpha then straightened back up again "Hi to you too and i was kind of looking for a pack to join though when i was looking around for a pack i seemed to wander in your packs territory and got a bit curious" she said to tge aloha female looking straight at her a bit uncomfortable wondering how would the female react to her

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum